Class Schedule of an Executive











Yey! Seen my class schedules already for this incoming school term. Only 4 school days for me. I have no classes every Fridays and Saturdays & of course, Sundays. Love it! :) Although, my Tuesday and Thursday schedule is a bit tiring and too hectic, from 9:30am to 7:30pm - I have no lunch break, nor merienda break...none at all. But I think I can survive those days because my International Cuisine class is on the same day and it happens that it is during lunch time. Saved by the bell there! ;) 





My ‘original schedule’ has no Logic class but because I need to take that subject mainly because it is a first year subject and yet I’m already fourth year so it’s been almost 3 years na iniiwasan ko ang logic na yan. Kaya kinuha ko na! Para matapos na! 





Moreover, the first time I've seen my subjects this term. I could tell that this term would be about lots of paper works and presentation. Oh well, what’s new?



CONTINUE READING HERE >>>


Category Article ,

2 Responses to “insurance quotes health”

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.